WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WATCH LIVE STREAMING EVENTS ON UNIVERSALSPORTS.COM
Prior to watching video on our site, we recommend the following:
- Install the latest version of your preferred browser.
- Make sure to update to the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player plug-in.
- Do not have pop-up blockers and/or “cookie” blockers active/installed. If they are enabled, please disable them.
- Your firewall settings, if too restrictive, can also impact your viewing experience.
Adobe Flash: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/downloads/ie-10/worldwide-languages
HOW DO I WATCH UNIVERSAL SPORTS NETWORK ONLINE?
In order to watch the live stream of Universal Sports Network’s broadcast signal you must subscribe to a package or tier containing Universal Sports Network through your pay television provider.
To watch USN or events requiring authentication, Sign In using your TV provider credentials – usually username or email and password (If you do not know this information please contact your TV provider). The Sign In link is located at the right of the header appearing on all pages of universalsports.com.
We currently authenticate several TV providers.
Clicking the Sign In link will launch a pop-up window listing all current providers. This link is not yet active for web browsers on Apple mobile devices. However, you can Sign In to view locked content on Universal Sports iPad app.
HOW DO I WATCH LIVE EVENTS OR FULL EVENT REPLAYS?
In order to watch most live streaming events or full replays online, you must subscribe to a package or tier containing Universal Sports Network through your pay television provider. Please note that not all TV providers currently offer online authentication, but we are working diligently with all of our distributors to bring this service to you.
Not all live and VOD event viewing requires sign in with your TV provider credentials. Video content requiring sign in (authentication) is indicated by the “lock” icon that appears on the thumbnail image linking to the event stream. Events without the lock icon may be viewed freely.
SIGNING IN TO WATCH AN EVENT THAT REQUIRES AUTHENTICATION
1. First, you will need your TV provider login credentials (usually username or email and password). When you find the event you wish to view, click the SIGN-IN link found in the top right corner of the website header (see above), or click on the Sign In link within the blue preview window for the video you wish to view (see below).
2. Once you enter your valid TV provider login credentials, the site will take a moment to refresh once it has verified your login. Upon refresh, you see a message logo in the top right of the site indicating that you are signed in via your provider. The video window should no longer show the preview window, allowing you to view the full video stream (see below).
WHAT IF THAT DOESN’T WORK?
We recommend the following:
1. If you signed with your TV provider login, but have been away from your computer for a while, it is possible your authenticated session has timed out due to inactivity. Click the “Sign Out” link in the header next to the logo, close down your browser session, and open a fresh browser session to sign in again.
2. If you are having trouble seeing the TV provider selector pop-up window upon clicking the Sign-In link (e.g. you click the button and nothing happens) —and have updated to the latest browser and Flash version as recommended above —clear your browser cache, cookies and temp files, close your browser, and start a fresh browser session. For good measure, you should also consider rebooting your computer, and/or closing out of other programs that could be using up your system’s memory.
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807
ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?
Browser settings and personal choices on pop-ups, cookies, cache, firewall settings, etc. will cause any website to work differently on any individual personal computer. We recommend that if Internet Explorer is not working for you, for example, please try another browser.
I read this page and my problem is still not solved.
Please email us by contacting our Customer Support via the Customer Service link on the footer of this page. A representative will respond to your inquiry, as appropriate.